To the doctor came a 25 year-old patient, with complaints of fever up to 38º С, nausea, vomiting up to 4 times a day, stool disorders up to 5 t / d with mucus. The disease is linked with the consumption of sour cream, purchased at the bazaar.
1. To which group of infections does the disease belong?
2. Solve the problem of hospitalization of the patient.
3. What methods of laboratory diagnosis should be prescribed?
4.Classroommaterialsforindependent work. 4.1.The list ofpracticaltasks to beperformed inpractice:
1. Principles of disinfection in infectious disease hospital; principles nozokomialniy prevent infection, infection of medical personnel;
2. rules of medical records in the infectious section;
3. Rule discharged patients with infectious patient;
4. features of infectious disease, phase of the infectious process, factors that influence its course, the role of immunity in infectious diseases;
Separate complaints that characterize the main syndromes:
- Of intoxication
- Organ lesions
- Additional lesions
Pay attention to the beginning, the term of the sequence, the dynamics of symptoms, recurrence of disease.
Identify the disease and vaccination history. Separate hereditary and acquired signs of belonging to certain risk groups on the origin and course of infectious diseases
Identify the data on the implementation of a mechanism of transfer, pay attention to the patient stays in endemic regions, especially in food, observance of sanitary-hygienic nature of work, living and working conditions, contact with infectious patients, belonging to the group decreed
Remember: the presence, severity, recurrent symptoms caused by the term and severity of disease depends on patient age, comorbidity, immune status
Assign additional laboratory and research, interpret their results.
1. Total blood.
3. Biochemical blood analysis (depending on nosological forms)
4. General clinical, biochemical TSSR (by indications)
5. Koprotsytohrama in intestinal infections, analysis of faeces for worms.
6. Additional tools and techniques depending on nosology (by indications)
and bacteriological methods.;
- Virological pilot.;
- Immunological methods;
- Molecular biological methods
Analyze and interpret results of laboratory diagnostics, remember that the results depend on the duration of illness, previous treatment, the material for the study (depending on nosological and clinical forms of disease).
Remember that the diagnosis is based primarily on data from clinical examination. Laboratory methods help establish the diagnosis and correct treatment.
Pay attention to rapid methods for specific diagnosis.
5.Materialspislyaaudytornoyiindependent work. Subjects UDRS and RWS
• Infectious diseases in the structure of general morbidity in Ukraine today.
• Recent developments in the principles of treatment of infectious diseases
• Modern vaccines and their role in preventing disease
Методичні матеріали для студентів (додаються). Методичні вказівки для студентів до практичних занять
Методичні вказівки до самостійної роботи студентів (додаються).