Научная литература по собственному выбору.
Subject:A concept is about an infectious process and infectious disease. Principles of diagnostics, prophylaxis and immunoprophylaxis of infectious diseases.
Infectious diseases are still highly relevant. In recent decades have been widely used previously unknown infections - HIV, Lyme disease, kampilobakterioz, SARS and others. Failed to maintain the achieved reduction in the incidence of diphtheria, measles. Observed increase in incidence of viral hepatitis, acute intestinal infectious diseases, tuberculosis among the population of Ukraine and other states. Clinical manifestations of infectious diseases may be diverse, often - atypical, which may lead to hospitalization of the patient in a medical institution of any profile. Ability to recognize infectious disease, competently carry out differential diagnosis, assign appropriate treatment, ensure that the necessary preventive measures are necessary a doctor in any specialty.
In our country the most widespread infectious diseases classification of academician LV Gromashevsky. The classification is based on the principle of overwhelming parasite localization in the body that is caused by a specific mechanism of transfer.
One of the major components in the treatment of patients with infectious disease is the patient. Infectious hospital has special facilities that has a number of structural and functional units to ensure effective treatment, examination and isolation of patients. Features of infectious hospital associated with the possibility of transmission from person to person, causing not only the special structure of the infectious disease wards, but features of medical records - an emergency message to the institutions of epidemiological services and related accounting documents, magazines sanitization patients and other things.
Learning Objectivesclasses. 2.1The studentmusthave an understandingand-1 • have a general idea about the place and importance of infectious diseases in the general structure of morbidity, the prevalence of them in different regions of Ukraine and the world;
• read the statistics on morbidity, mortality rate of complications of infectious diseases;
• read the history of scientific study of infectious diseases, have an understanding of scientific contribution of domestic and foreign scientists in the development infectology;
2.2 The student should know: • features of infectious diseases, the flow patterns and epidemiology of infectious process of various infectious diseases, principles of their diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
• types of infectious hospital claims to the territory of infectious hospitals, units, appointments and tasks bathing and delousing, appointment and parts boxes and napivboksiv, auxiliary units;
• principles of disinfection in infectious disease hospital; principles nozokomialniy prevent infection, infection of medical personnel;
• the rules of medical records in the infectious section;
• rules for discharge of patients with infectious patient;
• features of infectious disease, phase of the infectious process, factors that influence its course, the role of immunity in infectious diseases;
• principles of classification of infectious diseases;
• general characteristics of different groups of infectious disease - intestinal, respiratory, blood, wound infection, infectious disease with multiple mechanisms of transmission;
• The role of immunity and nonspecific protective factors in the infectious process;
• Preventive measures and principles of immunoprophylaxis of infectious diseases.
2.3The studentshould be able to: a - 3 • comply with the rules of stay in hospital and in particular infectious at the bedside;
• collect epidemiological history, separate ways and factors of transmission;
• decide on the need and place of hospitalization with infectious diseases;
• draw up and submit appropriate documentation in SES;
• comply with the discharge of the patient with infectious section.
• to use immunoprophylaxis of infectious diseases
2.4.Creativeleveland- 4 To develop the creative abilities of students in the clinical trials, analysis of scientific sources, employ in the student scientific circle of the department, suggest topics for essays on the most pressing issues infectology.
Educationalgoals. • Address issues of ethics and deontology in the work of students with patients with infectious diseases.
• To form an idea about the basics of the psychotherapeutic approach to infectious patients.
• Develop the idea of the impact of hygiene factors on the incidence of infectious, the progress and spread of infectious diseases.
3. Materials for the classroom to independent work.
3.1.Bazovi knowledge, skills, skills needed to study topics (interdisciplinary integration
Microbiological, virological, serological, biological, microscopic, immunological methods used in the diagnosis of infectious diseases
Conduct sampling of material for research, interpret the results of the data
Normal and pathological anatomy, histology.
Topography, structure and histology of various organs and systems, which affects in infectious diseases.
Define terms and major anatomical characteristics of the affected organs
Normal and Pathological Physiology
The functions of organs and systems, the nature of their violations of the infectious process.
Parameters of physiological norms of human organs and systems, performance of laboratory examinations are normal
Rate data laboratory testing.
Propaedeutics Internal Medicine
Milestones and methods of clinical examination of the patient.
Collect medical history, conduct a clinical examination of patient organs and systems to detect clinical signs of pathology. Analyze the data obtained.
The epidemic process (source, mechanism of infection, transmission routes and factors). Infectious process.
Collect epidemiological history, conduct anti-epidemic and preventive measures in the cell infection
Immunology and Allergology
Basic concepts of the subject, the role of immunity in the infectious process, the impact of the term pathogen elimination from the human body. Immunological aspects of complications.
Rate data immunological research.
Characterize the different types of exanthema and enantemy